Monday, 31 December 2012

still in the kitchen

My boyfriend likes to refresh my memory from time to time about the most common species of owl in Britain. Yes I am referring to that awful joke - it's the Teat owl. Mainly found in kitchens up and down the country. Perhaps I ought to refresh his memory regarding the location of our teat-owls. Mmm.

Anyway, I've picked up the pattern moleskine again, and this is the design of one of our teat-owls. I mean tea towels.


I've got no room to talk though because on Christmas Day I correctly answered the cracker joke - 'What do you call a woman stood between goalposts?' Answer, 'Annette'. Of course that set us all off with more old chestnuts such as 'What do you call a man with a spade on his head? - Doug'. Etc etc...

One of the presents my boyfriend gave to me was this amazing canvas.


I'm gradually beginning to love all things Mary Poppins.

I've put it in the kitchen. And here is a picture of the kitchen. I took it for something else and it never got used, so I thought I might as well post it here...

 


So that's it for now, I'll see you in 2013.

Wishing you a happy and creative New Year,

emilyxx

1 comment:

  1. So funny Emily... my dad tells jokes like that...lol... love your new canvas... will look beautiful in your kitchen... Happy New Year...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete